Want to organize an academic trip to Shanghai for your students, researchers, or other staff members? Nordic Centre regularly puts together course programmes for our member universities, in close collaboration with academic staff from those institutions.
Our services include:
- Creating programmes in cooperation with the member university
- Booking venues for classes (click for pictures of our venues)
- Booking lecturers from Fudan University and elsewhere
- Arranging company visits or excursions to other places
- Ordering meals or booking tables at restaurants
- Pre-booking (but not final booking) of accommodation
- Invitation letters for short-duration F visas
- And various other services, depending on requests. (If you're in doubt about what we can do for you, just ask).
- If co-organising with at least one other member institution, you can also apply for funding from the NC council for an academic activity, between 2,000 euros and 7,000 euros. Application form here.
Please contact programme manager Magnus Jorem, firstname.lastname@example.org well in advance of any planned trip to discuss tailored course programmes.