We are now open to receiving applications to host the Nordic Centre Biannual Conference in 2020. The deadline for applications is March 20, 2019, and the decision on which application to support will be made at the April 11 council meeting in Oslo.
The conference can be in any academic area, but must take place at Nordic Centre in Shanghai in 2020, and include researchers from member institutions on both the Nordic and Chinese side. Preference will given to applications with more member universities represented.
Applications should be sent to email@example.com by March 20 midnight in your time zone, and include the following materials:
- CV of main applicant
- A draft activity schedule
- A letter from the partner at Fudan University expressing an interest in collaborating
Please help share the link to this call either directly by forwarding the URL or by sharing this flyer in social media.
Previous conference topics have included:
- Health Services in Transition (2014)
- Digital Culture and Society (2016)
- Belt and Road Initiative, Sustainable Development, and Law (2018)
Please write to firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.